Friday, January 11, 2013

Little Girl Nursery

I have obviously been crazy excited for the arrival of Baby P since August but I've reached the part of my pregnancy where I'm just overjoyed and cannot wait!

We've decided not to find out what we're having. I love the idea of not knowing and keeping everyone, including us, guessing. I've thought since we found out I was pregnant that Baby P is a girl but who knows.

We I have decided that the nursery is going to be finished pre-arrival gender neutral and we'll add a few gender specific pieces once our baby is here.

Since I think Baby P is a girl I'll share my baby girl nursery ideas first.


via

The walls are going to be painted like this no matter what - boy or girl. I just adore stripes and love this for the nursery.
  

via
I love the idea of having a few of her pretty little dresses on display like this. Isn't is just precious!

I also love this idea too.
 
via


 
I'm not sure of the original source for this image, I found it on Pinterest. I really like how simple yet feminine this lighting is. I'm a bit nervous to hang it over the crib, I think I would do it in the center of the room.
 
 
I'm still working on bedding, stay tuned!
 
Tell me, do you like where I'm headed with this room so far?
 


3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Even though I'm currently sans baby, I always love thinking up nursery designs, can't wait to see what you come up for a boy! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the large stripes in the first image!

    xo Sara

    ReplyDelete