Thursday, January 3, 2013

Neon, Neon, Neon

I'm back! Sorry for the long hiatus but December was one very busy month. With the basement renovation and the holidays, the month just got away from me. I did have a 1.5 weeks off over the holidays and it was amazing, exactly what the doctor ordered.

I've tackled quite a bit over the last month all of which I'll share over the next little while but today I thought I'd share something I saw a lot of on Pinterest over the holidays, NEON! Yes I know it's not 1985 but I was seeing it everywhere.

Let me know your thoughts.

via

Sorry, I can't find the original link for this image but how gorgeous are these flats.
 
 
via

 
Some might say this is too much but if you can pull it off I say go for it. Did you notice her nails too!
 

via
 
The mister bought me this purse for Christmas and I adore it. I think it's actually supposed to be an iPad case but I'm using it as a purse. The strap is one side pink and the other orange.
 
 
So tell me, have I converted you into a neon lover like myself?

6 comments:

  1. Love the purse/ipad case - lucky girl! :)

    Neon is sooo 1985, but I am quickly finding an appreciation for it! In moderation it's nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flats....I must have them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, I am loving the neon trend! I just recently bought a pink neon shirt from The Gap and I did the whole neon thing for my Christmas wrapping. And I seriously want those flats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I bought the same neon shirt as Shannon from the Gap and also bought my daughter a yellow-green neon shirt as well. Like it in clothing but not so much in decor! But I do have a hot pink velvet ottoman - is that neon, though? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flats are so fun! Love the glitter :)

    xo Sara

    ReplyDelete